Kenmore Park Juniors uses Weduc as our Parent communication system
Weduc will work on any browser, any device... The Weduc Platform comes
in many shapes and sizes; so you'll be pleased to know that it works on
any browser and comes with full iOS and Android support
- The Weduc App will store all the messages we send you in one place.
- You can make online payments for Trips, Uniform and Clubs.
- Report your child's absence.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile when the
app is installed.
- Your very own social media-style newsfeed that allows you to view any
pictures, videos or posts relevant to your child
- You can view your child's school report by clicking on:
Parent Portal / Click on your child / Choose the 'Reports and Documents'
We would like to encourage all parents to download the Weduc App for free
Please see our Help guide on how to pay for Trips, Clubs, Uniform and
Please see our Help guide on how to Top Up your child's catering purse
Please see our Help guide on how to report your child's absence
If you are experiencing problems logging into Weduc then please complete
the form below and a member of the office team will respond with in 3 working
days (term time only).